Elixirgen Scientific’s Dopaminergic Neurons are produced with Quick-Neuron™ Dopaminergic – SeV Complete Kit and CIRM hPSC repository lines. You can select any lines from the repository to model various diseases and control lines like follow.
- 304 Control
- 65 Alzheimer’s Disease
- 113 Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 19 Cerebral Palsy
- 43 Epilepsy
- 60 Intellectual Disability
- And other non-brain disease
- High efficiency: ~70% TUBB3 positive and ~70% TH positive among TUBB3 positive cells.
- Highly functional: Our neurons show high functionality such as synopsis network bursting with high intensity after few weeks of culturing unlike other iPSC-derived neurons.
- Consistency: Thanks to fast differentiation, cells show high homogeneity.
- Flexible choice: You can specify preferred delivery formats (e.g., microtiter plates, MEAs) for live cells in addition to frozen vials.
- No footprint: Other methods leave behind molecular and genetic traces — Quick-Neuron™ Dopaminergic doesn’t.
3D Bioprinting, Cell Replacement Therapy, Disease Modeling, Toxicity screening.
Areas of Interest
Diseases Related to the Brain, Spine, and Nerves such as Parkinson’s Disease, addiction, and depression
Goparaju, Sravan Kumar, Kazuhisa Kohda, Keiji Ibata, Atsumi Soma, Yukhi Nakatake, Tomohiko Akiyama, Shunichi Wakabayashi, Misako Matsushita, Miki Sakota, Hiromi Kimura, Michisuke Yuzaki, Shigeru B. H. Ko, and Minoru S. H. Ko. “Rapid Differentiation of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells into Functional Neurons by MRNAs Encoding Transcription Factors.” Scientific Reports. Nature Publishing Group, 13 Feb. 2017. Web. 16 Feb. 2017. doi:10.1038/srep42367
Visit our FAQ page for this product.
|Donor||CIRM hPSC repository. Detail data is available at Coriell Institute individual line webpage|
|# of cells||More than 1,000,000 viable cells|
|Shipping Conditions||Dry ice|
|Storage Conditions||Liquid nitrogen|